Your privacy is important to us at Second Skin. In Australia we are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). In the United Kingdom and EU we are bound by the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2017. In New Zealand we are bound by the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. These acts regulate how Second Skin handles our client's personal information.
This Privacy statement applies to Second Skin's customers and visitors to our website: www.secondskin.com.au.
In the course of providing services to our clients in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland, we collect personal information. This information is provided directly from you or from third parties who are authorised by you to do so.
- We use personal information to provide, manage and administer your treatment and care.
- In addition we may also share your personal information with other health professionals involved in your treatment and care, to third party service providers, to comply with any domestic and foreign laws and regulations that apply and to respond to demands and requests by other agencies including government bodies and other authorities as required by law.
- We do not sell your information to outside parties, including marketers.
Your Choices and Rights
- With your consent we may also use personal information for research, evaluation, and education of staff and external health professionals. If used, your information is anonymised.
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is incorrect, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access or correction, see our contact details.
How to Contact Us
- You may contact one of our Second Skin offices